Early American Bottle Glass cup (I need help identifying this item) Whimsey Stoddard glass?

The cup has lots of bubble seeds. applied handle , swirled pattern to the left, pontil scar on the bottom, with vertical ribs around the bottom. the cup is 3" inches high x 2"1/4 inches across the top (without the handle). possibly Stoddard glass house or Coventry Glass Works, Connecticut.I found this piece at a flea this weekend. the flea is about 45min from Keene , NH. I would love some help to ID this whimsey . thank you

Comments

• If this were a Keene or Stoddard or Coventry piece, it would be worth a bloody fortune!

But, alas, it has all the appearance of Mexican tourist or decorative glassware - dense even bubbles, an intentional rustic hand blown look, and a swirl pattern in the glass.
  • edited July 2014
    thank so much for your input on this piece .I had a chance yesterday to speak with Norman Heckler about this cup as well and he said about the same. It's ok, my search will continue for the elusive Stoddard whimsies. Chance's are in my favor by living in New England (connecticut) I dont live to far from the Coventry Glass Works site.
    Best regards,Zave