Identification help

edited June 2014 in Question and Answer
Here are eight more bottles that I need help understanding rarity and value if possible.

Left to right:

1. Embossed around bottle "Deutscher Brunnen Leihflasche", also a GDB symbol inside a triangle embossed on one side and an image of a face and a glass inside a circle on the other side. Bottom of bottle: DIN 071 and the letter A with a circle around it. Approx 12 in tall. Porcelain swing top.

2. Embossed text and symbols as above and same swing top. About 10.5 in tall. Bottom: 0.5l and the letters HN sharing the side between them.

3. Embossed around bottle "Hildrizhausen W. Zwirner. About 10.5 in tall. Swing top. Bottom: 0.5l and a triangle. Feels like a heavier glass.

4. Bottom: D9 Pat. No. 190,398 Ball

5. Very heavy Codd bottle with bubbles in glass. Only markings are a large star on one side

6. Heavy swing top bottle. Embossed on one side: "Fritz Pfau Rathhauskellereiei Plauen i/V unverkauflich". No bottom markings

7. Brunnen Cola swing top bottle. Embossed around bottle "Deutscher Brunnen Leihflasche" Bottom: 0.7l and upside down letter e with a crown and the numbers 66 91 and 27

8. French Ogeu Orange drink swing top bottle. Ogeu Limonade embossed around bottle. Bottom: 81 and the letters SG inside two squares.

Any help is appreciated

Comments

• Hi,

What you have here are 20th century bottles - sorry to say nothing rare or exotic. The codd soda is an earlier 19th century English bottle, but like the others, is common.

The stoppers in the left photo I attribute to European manufacture, although they are similar to American "Lightning" stopper....there are many variations.