the only bryants cone ever found in this color on this planet

edited November 2010 in Question and Answer
if you been following the web site on american bottle auctions you will see a bryants stomach bitters selling for 40,000.yes this bottle me and my digging partner had restored.any bryants if you can find one is worth having restored. but this one in particaley,because its like a rembrant painting with a tear in the canves that has been restored,it is still very valuble. in this case with the bryants its not like any that has been found in the last 40 or so years,or bought by any collector.the ones that have are all in olive green,which in any book are believed this is the color they made them in.(UNTILL NOW)in every piece that has been found have been found in olive green,until now. put along side the olive green one what a color difference this one is in a beautiful emeraled green and the only one on this planet ever found in this color.just a 1/2 inch of the base was restored and were talking the base not a new top or 1/2 of the bottle put on the other half.we had it done perfessionaley.like i said would a one of a kind rembrant painting restored be worth any thing less.im sending any budy who reades this blog that is a serious bitters collector who wants a bryants cone that no other one that has one has in other words all other ones that have been purched even the one that was bought for 67,000 are all in olive green. you have to see how beautiful this one is next to all the others found. me and my digging partner have been digging bottles for over 40 years and we both agree this is the rarest bottle found excluding none. the man who bought our bottle died of cancer before he could finalley purchise it.but he knew he had a bryants bitters that no other one had on this planet and probabley never will. me and my digging partner are going to be putting it up for sale again to a serious bitters collector that wants something no budy else has in there collection and the chanches are never will contact bobleonard28@yahoo.com .were going to try to sell it privitley.this is a bottle that ferdnand meyer would diffentley want because he would the only other color in this bottle ever found, or maybe even ted krist a serious bitters collector. thanks for the time waiting for your e-mail thanks rick&bob.

Comments