Hi Everyone, help needed urgently on info on this bottle

I have gathered some basic information on this bottle. Contacting the London museum of antique bottles and talking to a number of experts they predate this aroung 1915 to 1930. this is the only info I have been able to get other than it may have been used in a chemist possibley for dispaly purposes or something along the lines above a bathroom container of some sort. So far know one has been able to track down a similar bottle. It has a unique/unusual shape/ air bubbles, old what appears to be an anchor on the front face. I also know it's an early muolded bottle. If anyone can help please contact me. jlx02000@yahoo.co.uk. Many thanks.

Comments

• It is a machine made bottle so it is not any older than your estimate, but may in fact be newer.

This strikes me as much too whimsical a shape to be used in the chemist trade (pharmacist here in the US)

As with any unmarked bottle, the only hope of finding specific information is to locate a labeled example.

To say a machine made bottle is rare is rather absurd - no manufacturing plant tooled up to produce this item to make a dozen. Just because you cannot find one in an hour browsing the internet does not mean there are not thousands of others in existence!