Brown's Celebrated / Indian Princess....Repo or Real Deal?

I need a little help on this one please.

I have'nt seen this color before in a repo or orig. And none of the defining points, for either example, match with this one.
So, if anyone has a little "under-ground" insight on some sure fire ways of distinguishing a fake from the Original, it would be greatly appreciated.
All my reference books and internet searching has yielded little to Zero on this perticuliar piece...

There is no other embossing anywhere on the bottle, except the shield. 12-1/4" tall.

Comments

• See Ring / Ham B222. Carlyn Ring and Bill Ham mention that there was a reproduction of this mold made for the 1957 Jamestown 350th Anniversary. It is quite similar to the original.
  • I have seen that. But, I believe, as to not confuse them from the originals, that they where all embossed on the base identifying them as Jamestown, 350th ann..Ect.
    I have never come across one that was not marked as such (Jamestown)
    This one has nothing on the base. and no other Pat. date embossing either.
  • I think your best bet is to speak with some of the top bitters bottle collectors and get their input. I am familiar with this bottle but have not handled it enough to know the differences. You might check with Ferdinand Meyer since he is very active online at his web site...http://www.peachridgeglass.com/