Curiosity is killing me. Old bottle or not?

Son dug up some bottles in wooded area and this one is in very nice shape after I cleaned it. There is seam lightly on both sides. It goes. To top side of bottle then stops. Seam goes to bottom but around not across. Brown in color and pretty thick, stubby, and seems well made. Only markings are on the bottom. Left side a N with a rounded edge square around it. Bottom center the #6. Right side the number 14. Any information you know about this would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• The N in the square mark indicates Obear-Nester Glass Company of St. Louis, Mo. My best estimate for age would be second quarter of the 20th century, based on looking at all the bottles you posted.
  • Not surprisingly, the shape and color indicates a beer or ale bottle...
  • Thank you for your time. It's very interesting to hear. I have a collection going now from my son being adventurous. A few cool finds was a small duraglas bottle with medicine type markings, small clear esquire scuff-kote bottle, and many others. Just today he came in with a Chesebrough jar. Information found on it was early to mid 20th century. So I assume that's anywhere between 1901 to 1950. I love hearing the history and just putting them in my cabinet. Sorry for going on. Thank you for you insight on my brown bottle.