Horse Shoe Yellow Color?

(If post seems long, I added Cliffs notes at bottom). Pic included.

I recently came across a few bitters bottles that were my grandfathers. I've always been interested in researching old stuff, so I grabbed them and googled away.

Well, from what I've read, I know the Wheaten Horse Shoe bottles were reproduced and quite common. I've seen many listings for these exact bottles, except one thing differs with my grandfathers: the yellow color. I can't for the life of me find more than a photo of this same yellow bottle.

I'm wishfully thinking that this is a good thing; that maybe this is a rare color. I am not one to post a question before searching my butt off, so if I am missing something I apologize. I found plenty info and listings on every other color, just not one thing on this.

Is this "straw yellow"? I read that particular bitters color is a little harder to come by that others.

Thank you for your time.
-Braden

CLIFFS NOTES: CAME ACROSS WHEATEN HORSE SHOE BITTERS BOTTLE (3"); IT'S YELLOW IN COLOR. IS THIS COLOR RARE? PICTURE INCLUDED.

Comments

• Just my luck: I decided to check eBay and search "yellow horse shoe bitters" and I came across a few that are the same as mine. I guess they are just another color; nothing special. Sorry for the post. I'm sure this info has been covered somewhere. Please delete.