Cuban Crema Banano Crema Diosa Liquor Bottle by Angel Fernandez Habana Cuba & Cuban Trocadero Cognac

1. Good morning to all I have this Crema Banano bottle I bought and would like to get some information on, attached is an image of the bottom embossing (PPG between a 6 & 51 then #537 below, neck, labels. I know from reading its age is Post 1930 since it has the "Federal Law Forbids Sale, etc" on it, possible price range and any other pertinent information would be sincerely accepted.
2. I have a 2nd bottle of Trocadero Cognac Superior 1900 with about 3/4 of the cognac still inside and worn out cork the bottom of this bottle has the name Ramon del Collado Habana Cuba and a key symbol between numbers 3 & 4. It also states on a torn & worn out label Fabricado Cia. Unida de Vinos. It has parts of its tax stamp still attached Again any info as to value, approximate date would be greatly appreciated. I did seeinfo on this one while researching but any additional info would be great. Thank you very much for your time and reading my post have a great day!!!! Claudio