Some old bottles I have questions about

I picked out some old bottles from a motherload at a pre-estate sale. I feel like my dad sent me there from the afterlife. He could have answed these questions as he was an avid collector, but alas......
The three that I am most curious about (right now) are the goblets, the cobalt blue, and the beer/soda bottle.
The goblets are not uniform in size and look like the bottom were globbed onto the stem and bowl which look pulled. It has no identifying marks. There are bubbles in the glass, a shallow flute pattern on the bowl and an almost wood bark texture on the stem.
The soda bottle says "This is the property of Thos. F. Lyons bottler Meriden Conn.", "This bottle not to be sold", and Karl Hutter New York 0-5 on the bottom. It has a wire stopper intact with perhaps cork or rubber still there.
The blue one says "design patent Feb 16th 1886" on the bottom. It has side seams that run right up to the lip. The lip has a little pourer spout. It has some bubbles in the glass, but looks in too great of condition to be that old. Could it be?
Thanks for any info. The estate sale is this weekend if you'd like to go!

Comments

• Hi and welcome.

The goblets are hand blown but they are modern.

The soda is later 19th century - there were thousands of bottlers across the US at that time. Many collectors would say 1880s for this bottle. Lightning type stopper.

The cobalt blue bottle is a master ink, also 1880s -ish