Prohibition Bottles and Alcohol

I have two bottles. I am wondering about age and of course value, especially of the sealed bottle.
Rocher Freres Goldwasser Liquer, completely sealed, prohibition period "Federal Law prohibits the sale or re-use of this bottle". Contains actual flakes of gold. I am not sure what kind of liquer this bottle contains.
Cusenier Freezomint Creme De Menthe, thinking that the bottle was sealed and evaporation was at work here, but I realized the cork is compromised and the bottle has perhaps been opened before.
Thank you in advance for any help identifying and valuing these bottles.

Comments

• At one time there was a ready market for full liquor bottles on ebay but sadly bottles with alcohol are no longer allowed on the site..
  • Looks like the Master of Malt site buys vintage spirits (unopened bottles) - I would like to hear from anyone who has sold bottles to them.
  • Thanks Chris, but I still have more questions than answers. Because the creme de menthe is open, I can only guess that its value is in the bottle itself. Still not sure what the Rocher Goldwasser is.
  • There is probably a little value for the empty creme de menthe bottle since it has all those labels. $10-15 is a hunch.

Here is goldwasser, by definition.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldwasser

It is a drink made for centuries in Danzig, Poland which has tiny particles of real gold suspended in the solution...
  • Thanks again. I am just surprised I can't find any reference to Rocher Freres Goldwasser. Should I infer that since this bottle carries the prohibition comment about Federal law that it dates between 1920 and 1935? How would I offer the bottle for sale?