Help with identifying cobalt bottle- Maryland Glass Corp.

Hello, new here! I am from New Hampshire and live on a farm, we have an area where people dumped their trash a long long time ago and I have found many intact glass bottles. This one is of particular interest to me, it is the only cobalt blue bottle I have found. All I know is that it was made by Maryland Glass Corp. I have not been able to find anything similar online. Any information would be awesome. Thank you!

Comments

• The cobalt blue color and the ribbed surface suggest a bottle containing a poisonous substance. Only a labeled version of this bottle is going to tell you more precisely....

You can search around for "poison bottles" but most likely you will find examples of earlier cork top bottles.
  • Thank you for your help. It has a silver colored cap, which when i opened it a mushy cork fell out.
  • Also wondering if it is worth anything...?
  • My feeling is that it has decorative value for the cobalt blue color, a few dollars, perhaps $5 on a good day.

Keep exploring that dump....sometimes interesting things and earlier era things turn up....you never know what you might find :-)