need help identifying bottle and what it might be worth

Hello. My Dad found these two bottles while remodeling a bulging in Haverhill Ma. About 25 years ago. They were in a hollow section of wall that had never been opened since building was built after the great fire of 1882 or 1884. One even still has a bit of whiskey residue still in it. They are just as they were when he opened up the wall. I guess I am looking for an answer if these are collectable at all. Thanks for any info.

Comments

• Nothing like an attractive label to turn a very common clear bottle into something considerably better. This one has both whiskey appeal and local collector (Haverhill MA) appeal.

Prices are all over the place for labeled bottles. In the good-better-best world of comparisons this is a better. It could be in better condition and at least some are more visually fancy and colorful.

My gut reaction is that this is a ~$50 range bottle but I would want to do some research to see if Carroll's Sam Clay Whiskey is scarcer than most.
  • What is this worth
  • I got alot of antique glassware including pottery, vintage, finton art ect... I would like to get some info on!!!!
  • Hi Josh, welcome to the forum. I did give a general estimate of this bottle, see my post above.

If you have a specific bottle that you have questions on, please start a new discussion and post some photos