Lifetime collection of glassware needing a good loving home

edited April 2014 in For Sale // Wanted
Hi Guys,

Firstly I'm in the UK but I thought it would be worthwhile posting here as im sure you're friends with people in the glasswear community around the world.

My Grandmother was a life-long collector of glassware but sadly she passed away.

She was massive collector and one of her collections she left me was her glass collection.

Being honest I have little interest in Glassware and 2 children that would soon reduce it to rubble so I thought I best pass it on to some of her fellow glass lovers.

I stuck an auction up on ebay but I’m not sure the glass loving community are finding the listing as its still at 0.99p and it would absolutely gall me to allow something she put time and dedication into all

her life going for less than the can of an energy drink.

So I’ve signed up here hoping posting her listing here will meet more of its target audience and the works will go to the home of a loving collector.

If you search ebay.co.uk for: Large eclectic collection of glassware

It should be the only hit. Please pass this on to anyone you think it may be of interest to.

Many many thanks

Comments

• If searching for 'Large eclectic collection of glassware' brings no results please search: 201071974020

on ebay.co.uk

It should find it for sure as that is the item number.

Many thanks!