GIV-? Cobalt Blue Masonic Flask - Need help identifying which one it is and if it is real?

Hi, I'm a seller on ebay and I recently came across a masonic flask that is a beautiful cobalt blue. It has the initials JHP on the side with the eagle and a 1 on the bottom. I have attached some photos. I am just trying to determine if it is the real deal and if so, which GIV-# is it? And possibly a value? I would appreciate any help. Thank you in advance,

Misty

Comments

• That flask would indeed be a home run if it were 19th century!

Alas, it is not. One sees this mold embossed with OLD STURBRIDGE VILLAGE at times but also unmarked on the base. These date to the 1960s or 70s.

The cobalt blue coloration is less often seen and these do have some value. Look at completed auctions on eBay

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=masonic+flask&_sacat=0&rt=nc&LH_Complete=1

• Thank you so much Chris. I had seen those on ebay when I was researching...but, since mine didn't have the Old Sturbridge Village on the bottom....I thought....maybe, just maybe it was legit. Although the lines on mine are a little too perfect for the age of the GIV- flasks.

Have a great day.

Misty