Need information

edited July 2019 in Question and Answer

I have a few bottles i would like to know more about in my collection. One is about 8 inches tall, rectangular in shape measuring scale on sides and Red Cross on bottom. The second is same in size and shape but has KKK on sides and on bottom has a 7 and a 4 on opposite sides and a 5 and a diamond inside a oval on other two sides. Would love to know more about them. History mainly and value in case I need to insure them. Thank you. I look forward to hearing anything about them.

Comments

• Pictures

• Please try again to post some photos. A group photo is fine.

• I have a few bottles i would like to know more about in my collection. One is about 8 inches tall, rectangular in shape measuring scale on sides and Red Cross on bottom. The second is same in size and shape but has KKK on sides and on bottom has a 7 and a 4 on opposite sides and a 5 and a diamond inside a oval on other two sides. Would love to know more about them. History mainly and value in case I need to insure them. Thank you. I look forward to hearing anything about them.

• Michael

Please do not repost. Just add some photos to this post. Click the photo icon on the lower left corner of the Reply box