Bought my first bottles today. Need help identifying them.

edited February 2013 in Question and Answer
I was thrift store shopping and came across some old glass bottles. I thought they would make some nice decorations, but I would really like to know something about them so when people ask I will have some info to give them. I tried doing some research online and was a little successful on one of them. It looks like a tiny mason jar and says Chesebrough Manfg. Co. Cd New-York. It is about 2 1/2" high and 6 1/8" round. The side seams go all the way to the top. I believe this held vaseline? The date I got from my online research was 1920's to 30's. Does this sound right? With the other bottles I have been unable to find out anything about them. One looks like it may have held medicine. It is about 3 5/8" tall and says V&S on the bottom. It has marks along the sides. One side says 10, 20 and at the top says cc. The side seam goes up to almost the lip.The other side says 1/2 and then a funny 3 with a line through the top of the 3. I also have a green squarish kind of bottle. It is about 4" high. The side seam goes all the way to the top and it has a number 3 on the bottom. It has no other marks. To me the most interesting one is this tiny little bottle. It is about 1 7/8" tall. The side seams go all the way up. Looks like maybe a perfume bottle? It is very tiny. It has groves on the front and sides and is smooth on the back. it has a 7 on the bottom. I would appreciate any and all information. Thank you so much!