old Marie Brizard bottle

This bottle has an aqua hue to it. There are no seams on it except I think possibly one under the lip of the bottle. I is a corked bottle, not cap.
It says "federal law forbids sale or re-use of this bottle" then at the bottom it says "Marie Brizard & Roger Bordeaux France" it has this on two sides of the bottle. One side has an are where it has a circular embossed area, and lower it has an area with a more curvy outline. Im sure both were areas that a lable would have been attached. Then one last side has nothing. The bottom has a ring. There are no numbers or any other markings on the bottle. When I went to the website for this wine company, I don't see a bottle like this anywhere? So that made me wonder if it is actually an antique? How old do you think this might be or the value?
Any thoughts are appreciated, thank you!

Comments

• We know from the FEDERAL LAW FORBIDS...embossing that the bottle was made from the 1930s to about 1960. See my Federal Law Forbids Bottles page for more info.

There is not a whole lot of demand for 20th century bottles unless they are highly decorative, have attractive labels or still have their original contents.
  • Thank you so much!