Trying to trace bottle with faint logo, possibly 1930s

I dug this up behind my house in a cluster of bottles, jars, cans, and miscellaneous junk. There's a bunch of crap I can't clean off because those roots and dirt are inside the bottle, sorry.

• The bottle is shaped like a lozenge, with beveled edges on the narrow sides.
  • The bottom is really hard to see in the photos and the logo is difficult to make out even in person so I drew to the best of my ability what it looks like.
  • I don't see anything on the heel. The lid is brick-red with no discernible markings.
  • For context, I've confidently dated two bottles and a jar from that cache to exactly 1937, so my guess is this is about as old. The bottles were liquor -- haven't figured out what yet -- and the jar is this exact one, albeit in terrible condition.

Front view

Side

Bottom

Comments

• Okay so I'm pretty confident the logo is of the Hazel-Atlas Glass Company (example here). From this PDF we get a sense of number layouts and logos. The layout doesn't match anything listed here, so I'm guessing it must date before the 1940s. The logo was used starting in 1923. As the other jar and bottles are from 1937, I'm guessing this is also from around that time frame if not exactly 1937. As for the contents, I have no idea. 5298 appears to be the catalog number for the style of jar, not sure what the 10 is for. The document I linked to says that's unlikely to be a plant number.

• The document mentioned by @backyardarcheologist at the bottom of its page 84 shows the same logo used through much of the 20th c. The shape tells one about the use for the jar - there is a link in this forum to a 1940s Owens-Illinois catalog which will be helpful.