A B Co 6 lt. green bottle found in woods

I found this bottle in our woods about a half mile from the historic town of Wallace, Idaho (founded 1885) and right next to where there used to be a small railroad for local mining. Totally new to this and doing my research; what can you guys tell me about this? Here are the specs and pics:

-light green (or aqua? Very light color)

-seams go up to about an inch or inch and a half from the top

-bottom is marked A B Co with a 6 below it. So... American Bottle Co.

-bubbles in glass

I’d love to get an estimate of its age and anything else anyone can tell me about it!

Thanks!

Comments

• Looks like an early beer, hand blown with a tooled crown top. probably dates around 1905-1920 latest. Here is an excerpt from glassbottlemarks.com on the company history if it is indeed the correct base mark.

• A.B.CO……………….. American Bottle Company (1905-1929). Chicago, Illinois (office – 1905-1916); Toledo, Ohio (office – 1916-1929). Glass plants were located at Streator, Illinois; Newark, Ohio; Belleville, Illinois; Massillon, Ohio & Wooster, Ohio. The American Bottle Company was purchased by Owens Bottle Machine Company in 1916 (with some of the plants being closed soon afterwards) but the Streator and Newark plants continued to operate under the American Bottle Co. name until 1929, when they became part of the merger that resulted in Owens-Illinois Glass Company. (For Streator and Newark plant marks from 1916 to 1929, see “17N” and “16S” entries). Most, if not all, of the “AB”, “AB CO.” and “A.B.CO.” marked bottles are believed to date between 1905 and 1916. However, it is possible that some bottles with these markings might date between 1916 and 1929, but, if so, could only have been made at either the Streator or Newark plants. See also “AB (letters connected)” page, here.