MG Landsberg's "Century" Bitters Bottle for sale

I recently inherited the New York, Hellers & Bro version of this bottle in excellent shape... (Has flash behind 1876 from when they made it. Otherwise perfect) looking to sell... At auction there have been examples years ago that sold for 3,000-6,000 dollars. The book says its worth that, too... Very very rare and very ornate beautiful details. Very patriotic and historical. Anyone interested in purchasing i can send more videos and pics to. 580-491-3023 or danceyserenity414@gmaigmail.com

Thanks!

Comments

• i still have the Landsberg’s Century bitters bottle in museum quality condition put away somewhere safe and climate controlled… my phone number has changed to 580-491-4108 and email chair5ren@icloud.com… texting me is best… if you or anyone you know would be interested in purchasing we have video and pics we can send… we are located in Oklahoma but can meet up or shipping arrangements can be made… it has been authenticated and is a breathtakingly beautiful and extremely rare piece!!! Would love to keep it, but due to some unforeseen medical bills/problems- best offer can probably take it… thanks so much!

• Why not just consign it to one of the bottle auctioneers? A good bottle like this will bring its market value at auction.