Identification/Value of Apothecary Jar Decorated with Coat of Arms Tiffan Glass Columbia Swirl ?

Hello Everyone,

Please help me identify this glass apothecary jar please. It's 15" tall with lid, 12" without, decorated with a coat of arms and leaf motif in gold and frosted finish. My title comes from searching online, but not even sure that is correct (especially since i don't see anything decorated like this is), so, several questions:

- original vs. reproduction, vintage/antique?

- maker & shape/pattern?

- attribution of coat of arms?

- value?

It is free of any sort of damage, just some wear to gold trim about foot from dusting over the years i presume.

This is well outside any expertise I have and appreciate the help. THANKS, Paul

Comments

• My initial reaction - the applied decoration is modern. Jar might be old or new.

Then I saw this page:

This page has a number of details that you can go through (thickness of glass, details of stopper, etc)

• Thank you for the perfect link! Confirms for me that this piece is genuine and has no similarities with the fake reproductions. The lid fits and sets properly, all the molding is crisp & bold everywhere, seam lines do not match up across the body and base or collar (in fact the body has 2 seam lines, while the base and collar have 3), the bottom is appropriately thick at collar & throughout (heavy), the foot is appropriately smooth & not ground flat. The more I examine the gold leaf decoration, the more I can see where it has appropriately worn away over the decades and shown much more elaborately when made (my expertise is with china, so am familiar with this).

Thanks for the help!

Now I wonder about value?

Regards, Paul