3 old medicine bottles

Hi my name is Irene and I was looking at my old flea market and came across these 3 old medicine bottles. I was wondering if anyone can tell me how old they are and if they have any value. I bought them for $5-$6 each. I just thought they were super cool especially since I work in a pharmacy.

I live in Iowa but I’m not sure if they are all directly from this area

1st bottle is a “syrup iron iodine” bottle. I can’t really read much on it but it does have a cork on the top and the seams on the sides. The medicine inside is hard and dried up.

2nd bottle is “oil of Amber” and says it’s an essential oil. This bottle is also a cork bottle with very thick, very molasses looking, liquid inside. It also has the seams on the side and says it’s from new York.

3rd and final bottle is a “Campholine” bottle with the liquid still inside as well but the liquid is not solid at all. Everything on this bottle is very visible and it has a screw on lid that is rusted shut. There are no visible seams on this bottle.

Thanks so much for any help you can give!!

Comments

• I apologize. I am not sure why the pictures posted sideways and in the wrong order.