Blue Bottle in the shape of a fish

My mom was watching a show where they dug up old bottles and some bottles were worth quiet a bit of money. well in one episode they found a blue bottle in the shape of a fish and i dont remember exactly what it was worth but i know it was a good amount. Anyways my mom has a bottle exactly like it.. i dont have a pic at the moment but i can get one.
im just wondering if you have any clue what im talking about.
thanks.

Comments

• If you had one of the two original Dr. Fisch's Bitters in cobalt blue, then you would be looking at a bottle worth over $100,000. There are many thousands of reproduction figural fish bottles made by Wheaton glassworks which are quite common.

See this discussion: Dr. Fisch bottles and this auction report on a clear Dr. Fisch bitters bottle
  • i also have the same bottle but its purple do you know the value of it?
  • See this discussion: Dr. Fisch bottles

For the reproductions, the value is the same regardless of color.
  • so from the looks of it the reproductions are smaller?
    hmm ill get the one from my mom and ill post pics
  • So you're saying that the pictures that you're showing of the colbolt blue fish are a replication? Am I correct on that because the bottle that I have does not have the same bottom as the one in the picture shown.
  • Why not post some photos?

We want to see if you have "won the bottle lottery" :-)
  • I also have a ppurple fish bottle that IM trying to find iinformation about its stamped on bottom that could be ccp 3 -bp3 any ideas please