Need help Identifying a Green 23oz Glass 7up Bottle

We found a green glass 23 oz 7up bottle a few days ago. We've looked all over the web, and can't seem to find anything about it anywhere. On the bottom it says "7up Lemon 23 fl oz". Then around the rim on the bottom it says "Faust Beverages Howdy Bot Co. St. Louis, MO". There also a little stamp on the bottom with a 9 on one side and a 3 on the other side of it. There's no labeling aside from that on it-- No dates or anything.

Does anyone know anything more about it, or if it's actually worth anything? We've searched all over the web, and we can't even find any 23oz glass bottles of 7up!

Edit: It looks like the lip of the bottle was welded on separately. Like, the whole bottle isn't just one single piece. There's a seam under the lip of the bottle.

Comments

• There are some fanatical crown top soda bottle collectors out there, but my hunch is this one has little or no value. For crown top sodas and beers, fancy embossing esp. with pictures of animals, people, objects are what collectors look for.
  • M'aw. Well, I kinda figured as much! Do you know anything about the bottle? I mean, I know it's not worth anything, but I just find it weird that we can't find it anywhere online!
  • You can tell from the manufacturer mark on the base that the bottle was made by Owens Illinois Glass Co. The # to the right indicates the bottle was produced in the 1930s. There were plants at that time in both WV and OH