Curved "R" on Western bottles

I have heard that on old western bottles there is a style of R with a curved arm that may help indicate its date. Does anyone have any information about this?


  • I suppose the logic here is that they style of this letter R was particular to one glass factory.

    I have not heard of this specifically but it makes sense.

    Would be great to get a photo of a bottle with this letter.

    REQUEST - Can anyone come up with one?
Sign In or Register to comment.