Does anyone no what this pepper sauce bottle would be worth?

I dug this bottle in Memphis. It is great condition. Its very blue. About 9 inches tall.

Comments

• Wow cobalt blue in a peppersauce is super rare. Smooth base or pontil?
  • This appears to have been gamma ray irradiated. Good bottle, what a shame!
  • This bottle was not gamma ray irradiated. The privy we dug was 1870's at the top and 1860's at the bottom. If you want to see more pictures look at
    "thememphisdiggers.com" You can see this was a awesome privy. It is a smooth bottom bottle. We have been digging for 35 yrs. No fake bottles.
  • if you've got better images of your pepper sauce bottle, post them here. I'm surprised that you haven't posted multiple images when you're asking for an appraisal. Let's see your images, but, based on the single image you've offered, the bottle still appears to me to have been irradiated.

• Here is the bottom of bottle. All the sides look the same. Like I said if you go to the website you can see where we pulled it out on the dig.
  • Hello, sorry to barge in on this thread, but I can't find out how to post my own question. Have found some bottles in an old shed in New Zealand I would like to know more about. The green one has no markings, on both the seams dont go all the way to the top. Could anyone tell me their value, if any? Thanks
  • Getting back to the original question, sorry I have been busy and this slipped down the discussion list... It is definitely worth in the thousands. Hard to say exactly but it is an exciting bottle.

If it were me, I would put it up for bid with one of the bottle auctioneers.