anybody recognize this decanter and wine or have evidence to prove or disprove my story

edited August 2011 in Question and Answer
I have found b&w pix of wine glasses, etc. with features that match my pair in a book translated from Swedish ca.1950; armed with a possible connection, I emailed a Swedish museum and got a reply that they certainly look like a known product of a Swedish glassworks. Now I am pleasantly surprised to see item #205841 in the inventory of this website which looks related. What do you think? BobB

Comments

• Hmmm, got errors on my 3 .jpgs attached
  • not working - this temporary laptop has no piccture editor to decrease the size (which is probably the stopper) so I'll have to figure another way to get you pix. BobB
  • Bob
    Are you getting an error message? What exactly is happening?

One or two other folks have had trouble...this is something I would like to fix/improve.

Thanks,

Chris Woods
  • ...trying again from Windows Picture & Fax Viewer, having copied the 3 pix as .jpg (vice the silly program's convention of .JPG)
    ... nope, getting same error as previous attempts... {"MediaResponse":{"Status":"failed","ErrorCode":10,"Filename":"???","StrError":"No file data could be found in your post"},"FormSaved":true,"DeliveryType":"VIEW","Data":"","StatusMessage":"","RedirectUrl":""}
    Uploading... Sweddecant2107x2.jpg
  • going to try again with simple file names