Help identifying bottles

I have 3 bottles that I am trying to identify. The first one I believe is a soda bottle, it's 9 1/2" tall. On the bottom it has 46 8 10 under that there's and 8, what looks like a house with a j inside, and 52, under that Des. Pat. 104026.
The second one I believe is a wine or beer bottle, it is almost 10" tall, the color is either dark blue or dark brown and has no seam or any markings on it, it does have a indented bottom. The last one is my mystery bottle, it's 5" tall and has a diamond on bottom, no other markings. Thanks in advance for your help.
Jackie
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• Your soda bottle was made in 1952 I think. The patent # you show does not correlate to a bottle tho. Could a digit be incorrect? Google more/even more search pages has a great Patent Search page. Usually design patents need a "D" in front of the number (when doing a search). A 6 digit patent code similar to yours would be from the late 1930s probably. This specific number is for a fabric, not a bottle. The "J" is inside a keystone shape...and was used by Knox Glass Bottle Co. plant located in Jackson, MS; in operation from 1932-1953.
    Your "black" (dark olive green) bottle probably held ale/beer. ??
    The jar probably held preserves, baby food, or something like Horlicks tablets. Since you didnt show a base pic of this jar...I cant say more.