Nashua NH Lucky Strike Ginger Ale bottles and/or wooden crates

I was reminded today of this old Nashua company that I used to enjoy in my younger years. They sold many flavors of soda even thought their name was Lucky Strike Ginger Ale Company. I particularly remember the lemon lime flavor. IIRC the sodas were not labeled by their flavor but by their color. I believe the idea was to return the bottles to the store where you bought it from and they were sent back to the bottler probably in the same wooden crates they were delivered in. The company shut down in or around 1988, unable to compete any longer with the big bottlers and their overwhelming advertising superiority.

I see some larger 29 oz bottles on ebay but I am looking for the smaller single serving sized bottles and a wooden crate as well. A representative at a local nostalgia/novelty item purveyor suggested trying vintage bottle forums and asking there. I know it is a bit of a shot in the dark but I thought I would give it a try. Thanks for reading.

Comments

• There is also ebay.

And, if you live here in New Hampshire, then there is a bottle show coming up. Sunday April 3 at the Dover, NH Elks Lodge.