First post as i have just signed up to try and find out about these bottles.
I have a few that i am wondering what they are, what age they are and ultimatley how much they are worth.
I have a few bottles i am trying to sell so any information would be great.
If anybody knows anything about any of these bottles or can point me in the right direction i would be really grateful.
Please click the link to see the photo's of the bottles:
Bottles are: http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a428/louispattinson/SAM_2622_zpsndnce9hv.jpg
( click right once for the bottles of Bols and left to see the bottles close up)
In order on main photo:
1) Gordon's Milk Punch, label cork and 4/5 fill
2) Hartwig Kantorowicz Coca Bitters, label's cork and 4/5 full (possibly full)
3) Hartwig Kantorowicz Coca Bitters, label's cork and 1/4 ful
4) Hartwig Kantorowicz, cork sealed label, full
5) Schaar and Caviezel Orange bitters? Cork, label; and ¾ full
6) Phillips Newman Orange bitters, cork label and 3/5 full
7) Litthaure Hartwig Kantorowicz Stomach Bitters, cork labels ( guess, as I have not opened and of course can no see) 4/5 full (possibly full)
8) Schaar and Caviezel cork sealed label's and full....
Also, a Bols sealed cork and full with labels......
Any info would be really appreciated..