Looking to purchase Owens Illinois Bottles

Just like the title says, looking to buy Owens Illinois bottles, the more unique the better! Would love ton find some first run or prototype bottles if anyone has any!

I am new to these forums but not in anyway to glass! I've been around it most of my life and now make bottles for Owens Illinois in Tracy, CA. I would really love to add to my collection, if anyone has bottles they would like to sell please feel free to contact me. My email is justinfarry@me.com

Thanks,
Justin

Comments

• Justin, I posted an Owens-Illinois post and was looking for info on one I found yesterday. I think it was either a creamer or a prescription jar? Let me know if it is something you are interested in. Thanks
  • HI i have a ton of owens illiniois bottles of all kinds,big and small.if ur interested send me a message and ill send some pics! thanx-my names justin 2
  • edited December 2011
    i am interested in owens illinois green canister 40 oz , have any like that? i think also called "rough and ready"
    thanks, j
  • edited June 2012
    Something like this? I found this bottle along with many more in New Orleans. Found it while working with a company renovating houses in the French quarter. Pre-Katrina. They were burried aprox. 6 ft in the ground. While diging them up I also found silverware a couple silver cups and a platter. The biggest find from that hole was a 2.2 kart diamond that my wife wears now. While I was pulling these items out a employee told me that the corner of the property where I was diging was where an outhouse use to be... Ugh...
  • Hey Justin My husband Calvin got to digging around the "ole home place" that has been past down through a few generations and over the last month he has found some pretty amazing bottles and I have done the research on them and lots of them are the ones that you are looking for. There are tons of soda bottles, perfume bottles, medicine bottles(very old), dishes, pyrex measuring cups, medicine bottles with measurements on side of bottles, all colors from light green, aqua, blue, amber, clear, embossed, painted labels and I found A beautiful blown glass vase, he also started pulling out parts of a 1956 truck....as much as there was it seemed he was bringing the whole thing in piece by piece..lol. We have such a variety and when I read your post I thought I would let you know of our massive collection that he has dug up and I have carefully cleaned, or some I gently cleaned to preserve antique value. You can contact me at patriciahuln@yahoo.com, Have A nice Day!
  • Hello Again Justin, just uploaded pic of this bottle for you to give you a general Idea. It has a corked screw top approx. 3 1/2 long and on bottom embossed 7 then I with a circle round the I then # 6 beside the I and below that a # 23. I did my research and this is one of the ones from your co. from early 1900's, look forward to hearing from you.
  • Hey Justin, I have cases of 1946 Green Dura Glass rx bottles in 1/2 oz up to 16 Oz. All never uses with zinc lids. You can email me for more info and ics if you are interested. kobe_shayne@yahoo.com
  • Not sure what this one is, but would love an "expert" to tell me its age. Would be swilling to sell. Says "owens" on bottom. 3 1/2 on front and has CC measurements on sides.