Perfume Bottle? Strange embosing / many imperfections

Hello Chris,
Once again thanks for all the help on the ink bottle. I found this bottle that has me completely stumped. It is 4.5" tall and 1" wide. Looking at the seams it looks ABM, but even the seams confuse me. Below I will attempt to describe all the seams.
-Seams run from the base to the shoulders
-Seams run from the middle of the neck to the middle of the shoulders
-1 seam runs around the base of the lip
-1 "seam" is found on the bottle face. The line/seam dips down into the embossing
-The last two seams cut the lip in two parts
-I might be important to note that all these seams are clearly separate. There is a picture of everything I described.

Also, the imperfections seem strange for a ABM bottle. The neck it tilted, the shoulders have small differences in height and shape. All surfaces are very inconsistent.

Embossing: It looks like an old grumpy man on both the front and back of the bottle. Each side also have strawberry-like shapes.
The bottom has a single letter "L" on the bottom.

I really curious to see what this bottle is. Is it worth anything or is it just a really poorly made ABM bottle?

Thanks as always,
Ryan

Comments

• This is a really great example of a modern machine made bottle with many hand blown attributes - bubbles, wide flared lip, aqua glass, surface texture. As you discovered, the mold seam is a giveaway as to its true age.

I have never seen this particular one before but many like it. I believe it to be a modern decorative piece. Many have embossed decoration.