Dr kilmers swamp root with paper label featuring the rooster marked 1891

edited February 2013 in Question and Answer
My dad recently gave me this bottle from his collection, it's a swamp root bottle wich I have discovered to be pretty common but I cannot find a single one like this one. It has a black and white paper label featuring the rooster logo and is marked 1891 towards the bottom. I've talked to a couple people who say the bottle is definitely old but the label doesn't look right. I'm having trouble uploading a picture but hopefully someone can maybe give me a little more information

Comments

• I have the pictures but can't upload them off my phone. So if someone was interested in telling me more about it, i could probably email them to you
  • Hi and welcome to the forum

I have just added new capabilities to the forum so phone and tablet users can upload photos. You can use the "tapatalk" app ($4.99) but you do not have to...

Chris
  • edited February 2013
    Thanks for the reply. I got the app but cannot find this forum
  • Not sure I understand your message, but I have not yet tried the app. Will do so in the next day or two and report back with my findings.
  • BanjoB,
    Oops - went back to tapatalk.com and realized that I had not registered my forum. Just did this so it should show up soon. Do let me know how the app works for you.

I just installed their app on my Android phone and will be doing some testing in the next day or two.

Chris