I need help identifying this 7 up bottle

I found this bottle in a bottle dump, and have no clue how old it is. Can anyone give me some answers because I've looked everywhere and cannot find out anything about this bottle. It has "Seven up" written below the lip of the bottle and on the bottom I haven't seen any 7 up bottle have a bottom like this one.

Comments

• This search result turns up plenty of matches. Granted, some pictured have PAINTED labels but there are some with paper labels like your bottle would have had.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=vintage+7-up+bottle+quart+green+paper+label&t=ffab&iax=images&ia=images

You could date the bottle based on the Owens-Illinois marking on the base. You will find discussions in this forum which explain how.

• Yeah my guess the bottle probably dates around the 1940's era, found one bottle in the link you sent me that looked really similar that was dated 1940. Most 7 up I've seen has painted labels, but the one I have with the pictures seems to be more like one of the ones that would've had a paper label.

I'll try to date the bottle with the markings though to see the exact date.