What is this

I have this two piece glass item I have not been able to identify. I cant find any pictures or info on what it may be. Hoping someone here can help me out. Its about 13" high and 8" at the lip where they touch.


  • Generically it is labware - it is most likely 20th century although one does see 19th century lab glassware also.

    This would appear to be some type of distilling apparatus.

Sign In or Register to comment.