Jimi Hendrix Vodka

Hi,

I'm Michael and new here. I have a rare unopen bottle of Jimi Hendrix vodka. Does anyone know if its worth anything or places to buy, sell or trade? Locally I'm in Arizona

Comments

• This hardly counts as antique but I guess quite collectible now that this brand has been, by court order, pulled from the market. You may have seen this page - the situation with any FULL liquor bottle is

"Where ya going to sell it?"

• You cannot legally ship it
    • You cannot, as an individual, even offer it for sale via many websites.

Maybe

• You can try to sell via Facebook Groups or Craigslist (but do check their rules first)
    • You can try to find a local auction house or business that specializes in liquor.
  • I appreciate the feedback thank you

• Here's another thought - perhaps cut a deal with a local liquor store, a family or privately owned business rather than a chain store. They might be willing to barter your bottle for a nice case of wine. You might not get top dollar but you might get a trade up that makes you happy :-)

Selling liquor bottles reminds me of the days before the internet. I used to buy and sell antiques and other items when I knew I could place them to a buyer would would be willing to pay more. One had to do a lot of networking...

Good luck