Are these Clevenger Brothers reproduction Flasks?

I have a set of green glass flasks that say success to the railroad w a horse and buggy on tracks on both sides.There is no lip attached at the mouth. Sheared off and the seem ends before the neck of the bottle. Although some have what looks like pull or shear marks on the necks as pictured. They have smooth circular marks on the bottom for the ponytail and are not marked CB. The measurements in length very a smidge here and there because of where the necks have been sheared. Some higher than others. They measure at about 7 inches from the top of mouth to bottom and around 2 inches in width maybe a tiny less. I also have an Amber set that has Washington's bust and Albany Glass Works Albany NY on one side and a ship in the other. They also have no lip on the mouth and are instead sheared at the mouth. The side seam is very light on the neck. They have no markings on the bottom. They measure 6.25 inches from top of mouth to bottom and are about 2 inches in width.
I am wondering if these are in fact Clevenger Brothers and if so about how old they are?