Find Contacts

edited June 2017 in How to
Hey there, I'm the new guy. I've just registered after researching some information on where to find manufacturing dates for certain soda bottles. Where do I find a list of contacts or the admin department if I have additional questions? I have tons of bottles and will surely have plenty of questions going forward but I noticed that the most recent discussions were 2 yrs or older. Or at least they were for what I was researching. Is this forum still active?

To start. What would I be looking at on a 7-up bottle? Looking at the base on one of my bottles, it is showing ' G-94 with Duraglas in cursive underneath, then the # 3, beside this is a circle with either a 1 or an I enclosed in the circle,then the # 59. Then lastly there is a 17 underneath the 3 O 59.... is the manufacturing date March of 1959? Thanks

Comments

• Thanks for posting.

There are a few bottle categories like painted label sodas and milk bottles which contain thousands of molds and variants so you need a specialty collector to help you with specifics.

Since you have a lot of bottles you might try posting some group shots - I can point out specific examples and ask for other photos....
  • edited June 2017
    PS. This is a active forum. I am answering questions several times per week if not every day.