Help with ID of small clear bottle with embossed design - Brockway Glass Co.

Bottle ID. I found this bottle and it does not have a label, but does have a design embossed on both sides. It had a snap on cap. I'm pretty sure it is from the 1950's. It was manufactured by Brockway Glass Company. Can anyone possibly ID what the contents may have been?

Comments

• Hmmm

It reminds me of this bottle.
    https://forum.antiquebottles-glass.com/discussion/1838/help-id-and-value-glass-bottle/p1

You do not say how tall?

What is the design? Possibly an airplane?

Could these have been individual bottles served on an airplane? Just a speculation..
  • The bottle is 3 inches tall and is oval shaped, The base is 1"X 1.375" at the neck it is 1" X 1". I really don't think the design on the bottle is an airplane.
  • The design is about 1" tall and about .500" wide. The bottom of the design is a little over 1" from the bottom of the bottle. I drew a sketch of the design and it is attached. The bottom of the bottle has the number 1265, under that is a B in a circle, and under that is the number 8.
  • Thanks for the sketch of the design. Who knows? Banana peel? Space craft? Upside-down tulip?

The only realistic path to an ID here is to find a labeled example... Not easy.
  • Thanks for looking into it.
  • @peebleslj said - " Chris, I did some more research on Brockway Glass Co. and started checking the product bottle that were produced in the 1950's. I found the bottle ID by going through the information. It is a Carter's Mucilage bottle."
  • Great detective work.

I found this catalog page from 1952 which shows the bottle (lower right)

Catalog is in this ebay auction.